Wednesday, August 25, 2004

DARK CLOUDS

Dark clouds.
.--Sudhanshu genre: dark psychedelic rock
Nothing seems to have no rhyme or no reason
Life just seems to be lost in confusion
I cry..Oh!I cry !!beneath the dark clouds up in the sky
Lightening crashes down with a thunder
and i feel i am buried down under
This pain..oh! this pain Standin all alone in the rain
In the middle of all this confusion I see a ray of inspiration
and I fly...oh I fly high above the dark clouds in the sky
Now that i have got my freedom
Broken the shackles of all the boredom
Where are you! Where are you?lost in the sky so blue..
Why do you play such a cruel game
as i fall down crying out your name
and i cry ...i cry!!Beneath the dark clouds in the sky.
Chords used: Dm Dm(varients) F C Bb A

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write good. Write good things too.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home