Friday, May 06, 2005

Blessed by Happlessness

Sitting here in this shaky train,
Thinking where am I heading to.
I just sit here drifting to its sound,
And it takes me wherever it wants to.

I try to sleep to kill boredom,
I end up dreaming about you.
I stay awake Conciousness is my kingdom,
But you appear in every song.
Just have to bear it till the end of my time,
but without you i just seems so long.

My joy lies in your happiness,
But the facts are so sadening.
You never seemed to to feel my presence,
And the thought itself is suffocating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really the thought is really so Suffocating when ur madly, deeply involved in a person and on the other end ur Feelings and Emotions don't matter at all.
"U never seemed to feel my Presence and the thought itself is Suffocating" I cent% agree to this..
~Mads!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home