Friday, September 26, 2008

Same ol' Poem!


Different words and different names..
but Why do all my poems sound the same..

Different lives different people,
Complicated! though I keep it simple.
I learn to rise, I'm ready to fall,
In the end , I loose it all....

Different rules, different games,
but still all my poems sound the same..

I decide to change myself,
get myself out of the shelf
I learn to live a different life,
I learn to balance on the edge of a knife.
Put my feet on a burning flame,
but still my poems sound the same..

Different choices, same decisions
Different paths but the same destination..
Different notes but the same symphony,
Different roads but same destiny.

Different arrows, but the same aim,
Now I know why, my poems sound the same!!

Tired of fighting ..
Tired of writing..
Letting life pass by, leaving me behind,
Waiting for something new to come to my mind.
I ain't gonna loose, put myself to shame,
Gonna write a new poem, before the end of the game!


7 Comments:

Blogger smileall said...

Really liked this one, because it ends with optimism which is just the start...! keep it up.....!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go...
loved the LAST line...

7:38 PM  
Blogger shilpa said...

heyyy Sudh..wonderful poem!! I like the upbeat last few lines...havent been writing for a bit?

6:46 AM  
Blogger shilpa said...

PS..The painting is really nice...Do you paint too?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Sudhaushu said...

@Shilpa:
Thanks...but not my painting..
Just saw it online once...thought it was suitable...

8:12 AM  
Blogger shilpa said...

Ooh kewl....YEah Im glad u maintained the publication policy...Very off putting people who dont!!
And...yep..keep going..ur doing well

8:16 AM  
Blogger Sukanti said...

wow....very impressive....

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home