Monday, August 01, 2005

Backstabbed!!

I faced the Truth but thy Lies stabbed at my back!

Least do you know,
how pityful it can be!
Stabbed in the back;
wounds you cannot see!

As soon as i turned around,
I never knew you would attack.
Now i have to walk on,
with these wounds on my back...

The pain is felt though,
not everything can be seen!
No torniquet can stop the flow;
stains of blood never wash clean!

Occluded I would cry,
and in tears I lack.
Now i have to walk on,
with these wounds on my back...

The death of Trust,
is the birth of hatred.
How can you ever breach,
A feeling so sacred.

Not everything that is broken,
can ever be repared.
Nor any forgiving Divine;
with a human be compared.

As your mask fell off,
I was taken aback.
Now i have to walk on,
with these wounds on my back....

2 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Pethe said...

Awesome!! Really good work ,dude. Update regularly...

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your poems look, feel and sound the same. If you read one, you've read them all. Try breaking the monotony and coming up with more interesting ideas. Your talent is severely under-utilized in these works.

Sorry for sounding so harsh, but thats the way I see it.

-Anupriya M.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home