Friday, July 07, 2006

A Criminals Poem

A Criminals Poem

Yes, I am a criminal at the hands of fate,
I have to repay them before it’s too late,

I owe you everything, where do I start,
But I repaid you, with a knife in your heart.

I opened my eyes, hopes the sun would shine,
But the heart that I stabbed was also mine.

She does call me Mr. Wrong,
But I know that she was always right,
This night without her may seem long,
But without her, I have to fight…


I did not want her to sing to their tune,
I have to settle being a Soldier of fortune.

No, I cannot refrain from writing these things,
Just for the reason that Pigs don’t have wings,

Yes, I still do believe in positive thinking,
But a man is dead when his eyes aren’t blinking.

Nobody likes to see a ship sink,
Cause words are not be written in white ink,

I look at the sky with nothing to say,
My vision occluded by clouds so gray,

Wounded by soul on the dry earth lay,
Nothing more left, and for you I pray.

Blinded by tears, you may never see,
The spears of fate, buried into me….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home