Monday, November 14, 2005

NOTICE

Hey guys,
Sorry for all that monotonous stuff.....Will be turning to a new leaf...gonna start something new...
But....Its very difficult to write 'happy' things... Cause I am too selfish to share happiness..
:D.....But as i said...I m trying to write different things....May sound synthetic in the begining....but.....perfection is always a distant place to be....But you can always see it on the horizon....So......expect some different stuff....(but dont expect it to be to much..."happy and POP" types....I m trying a more spiritual approach.....Please keep your comments comming...they not only help me to write better....but teach me to be a better person than yesterday... As writing in not my profession.... I an amatuer is not disheartened by harsh comments....but ilearn from them :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home